Our individualized approach to care allows us to respect the choices and personal preferences for women of all backgrounds and philosophies.
Our physicians are equipped to provide a full spectrum of care with a lifelong approach to wellness, including pregnancy and childbirth, that allows us to know and understand your unique health history.
- Annual gynecologic exams
- Pap Smears
- Well-woman care
- Adolescent gynecology
- Family planning and contraception
- Breast exams
- Gynecologic cancer screening and colposcopy (uses magnification to view the cervix for abnormalities)
- Evaluation and management of menstrual irregularities
- Evaluation and treatment of PMS / PMDD
- Preconception counseling
- Management of symptoms of menopause
We also care for a full range of conditions including pelvic and vaginal infections, sexually transmitted diseases, endometriosis, uterine fibroid, and pelvic pain.