Our individualized approach to care allows us to respect the choices and personal preferences for women of all backgrounds and philosophies.
Our physicians are equipped to provide a full spectrum of care with a lifelong approach to wellness, including pregnancy and childbirth, that allows us to know and understand your unique health history.
- Annual gynecologic exams
- Pap Smears
- Well-woman care
- Adolescent gynecology
- Family planning and contraception
- Breast exams
- Gynecologic cancer screening and colposcopy (uses magnification to view the cervix for abnormalities)
- Evaluation and management of menstrual irregularities
- Evaluation and treatment of PMS / PMDD
- Preconception counseling
- Management of symptoms of menopause
We also care for a full range of conditions including: pelvic and vaginal infections, sexually transmitted diseases, endometriosis, uterine fibroid, and pelvic pain.
“Our care during my pregnancy and labor and after was absolutely wonderful. My Doctor took great care of us and always had my baby’s and my health and safety first priority. The nurses were all great and so helpful to us. They took lots of time to guide and educate us. Thank you so much.”